Monday, September 15, 2008

See you, my dear friends...

just back home from the airport,,,,such a sad night, two good friends left me tonight to study in England for a year,,,, seems it's been a long time didn't say farewell with friends in the airport....This time, I didn't cry out, I cried in my heart instead! I guess I really grown up. Sometimes, emotions no need to show.... tomorrow will be another day! Wishing my dear friends soon and vava can enjoy their studies and adventures in England! I will come and find you two very soon :) Wait for me!

3 comments:

mosquitivy said...

Saying goodbyes is never easy. Parting is always sad. But, just try to think of the upside la. Let's wish our friends the best in their new life instead of crying over us losing them (AND it's just for a short while, right?) ^-^

soon said...

hey my dear friend, thx for coming. well...i never like the feeling of 送機,even just a short moment of department, the feeling wasn't good at all. anyway, let's looking forward for coming union....:)

ahtong said...

yeah yeah! Waiting to see you again soon.....