Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Second Baby G


Today, I bought a new gift for myself as to lighten my life a bit,..... I guess I was stress-out these few days..... everynight, when I sleep, I dream of the things happening at school, so horrible...............! I remember my first Baby G was from my dear brother, he gave me as a gift as I successfully got into Poly U many years ago! This one, bright yellow one, my second baby G! I love the color so much and it was recommended by tamshui and kwan kwan!!!!thanks a lot!

6 comments:

Siu Ching said...

It's great to buy some little gifts to yourself! I bought one for myself too! It's a bottle of wine haha!

ahtong said...

Wao!Cool girl!Wanna drink with you la! and I got little gift for you,,, it's coming....!Yeah!

soon said...

how about me le???

Siu Ching said...

YEAH! thx!

mosquitivy said...

A really lovely watch! Wear it next time we meet la :) Hey, haven't met for ages. Let's get together for dinner some time?

ahtong said...

siu soon,,,, wait for your birthday la...
Ivy, yeah yeah! next time wear it for you to see see :P
Tai wai friend, we need to have dinner la!