Sunday, November 09, 2008

My first accordion lesson

9th november, 2008 was my first accordion lesson! Waiting for so long, thinking and planning to learn accordion, yet still too busy to take action to find a teacher. Finally found one and today is my first lesson, so happy listening to my teacher playing the accordion professionally! After watching the movie Amelie from Montmartre, I fell in love with the accordion sound, fell in love with Yann Tiersen's music, and after 7 years, I finally got the chance to learn it. Accordion's sound finally brings me back into life again, I guess I have been fallen into hell for months......thanks...

5 comments:

Siu Ching said...

Good! I hope I can learn the piano again when I come back :) then we can have duet YEAH :)

ahtong said...

yeah yeah yeah!Wait for you! :)

mosquitivy said...

Can't wait for your performance! :)

soon said...

my dear friend, how are you lately? kinda miss u bor..

ahtong said...

soon, miss you too ar.......... my school will have a grand opening in December, busy again....what about you?