Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Treasure the Art in Life


Last night, I've been to my favourite cafe in YMT(this is my favourite cafe since My Coffe was closed). I originally want to order a Christmas dinner but Mr Waiter said they don't have one..... so I ordered my favourite chicken wings for myself and Carly. This is the coolest dish in the world! Yummy :P The highlight of the night was ..... a christmas tree..... on the dish... let's share!! my dear friends. Dear bel and soon & eva, I hope to share the happiness of eating those chicken wings with you next time :)A belated Merry Christmas to you all!Let's try to treasure the little things in our life!

5 comments:

bel said...

lovely to meet u.
do take gd care of ur health!!!
let's meet soon again!!!!

ahtong said...

yeah! Next time we eat chicken wings together!!

soon said...

o..i tried the chicken wings finally...um...very oily wor...
but good chat with u there finally!

ahtong said...

Yeah!
I am so happy that finally my best best friends all go to that place to try the chicken wings! yeah!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! lil bratz slumber party yasmin Yasmin contraceptivo