Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy to see YOU finally



My dear friend, you know what? we have been knowing one another for more than 10 years, I guess a human being won't have many 10 years, so we really need to treasure our friendship as not many people will have a true friendship that last for so long. I have been worrying about you for months, can't really get in touch with you, dunno where you are, duno why you are leaving. but so happy to see you last few days, you seems okay.....you gave a long speech to us, but I really enjoy it. After your trip to England and Pairs, you seems getting some new inspiration from Art, and that's really good! I really hope people around me will enjoy Art as I always did. You know, you seems bringing out an Art Histroy lesson starting from Rococo, decorative art... to impressionism, surrealism...... Dali..... to us, ha ha,,,,, but I was too hungry that I keep eating and listening to you. You know, you are inspiring me too, for years, I only could read the art works from books or internet, I got no chance to visit the REAL art pieces. For the next step I am going to do is..... to work hard and save money to visit museums all around the world!!!!
Thanks my dear friend:)
remember, no matter where you go, where you want to hide, drop me a word, give me a call before you go..........don't make me worry about you :)

No comments: