Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween to you

I still remember the time when I still like to enjoy going to LanKwaiFong with my friends to spend my Halloween night, it was just few years ago. Today, still got some friends asking me to go hanging around in Central, but I seems lost the passion, the intension, the energy to join them. What's happened to me? Am I getting old? Is the world going to fast but I am still moving in 0.00001Km/hr? Am I still leaving in a dreamworld and escaping from the reality?
Anyways, too much ?? for tonight. To my dear friends who still enjoy celebrating Halloween at LanKwaiFong, I wish you always have the passion and energy.
Happy Hallloween!

1 comment:

gilgil said...

if one can really walk at that speed, regardless of the speed of the world, he/she could be claimed as really lucky! unluckily, there seems to be a very small possibility that this would happen, as the fact is that, the world moves at a frightening speed, regardless of the speed of everyone.
your blog has stopped running for 2 days. i take the turn..