Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Between life and death


today, i am very sorry to hear the news of my best friend's grandpa passed away...... my brother always said I take life and death too seriously, he said " someone died, someone born, you can always see this scene in the hospital, it's a life cycle.....why take it so serious?".... but duno why from time to time I still cannot ease the sorrow in my heart when knowing people passed away. remember last year, my gradauntie died,,,,,,,,, it took so long for me to recover..... I ever lost my energy to love the one who love me a lot.......
we cannot control out birth nor our death.............we born alone ,,,,,,,, leave alone.............maybe we should really try hard to treasure the moment when people still feel happy to live around you........treasure life, treasure death, treasure what you still have.

1 comment:

gilgil said...

sorry to hear about that. things are often unexpected and shocking... you're serious because you cherish life and everything associated with it. but don't overburden yourself. anyway, you've got a very inspiring and insightful conclusion. yes, it takes time for us to know the people around us and to know how important they are. whenever there are laughters between us, we should keep them in mind, forever. don't focus on what we lose, but on what we gain.