Sunday, November 06, 2005

Books, Movies and Music

Today, finally bought Chat Lam's book "on the road again". The book isn't my favourite kind of books I love to read, but I really wanna share the feeling of traveling with the author. I guess I haven't really been to placed outside HK for a long time, I do really hope to leave HK sometime before the end of this year. Today, feel so good as I met an old friend whom I haven't see him for a long time. We share ideas, feelings, new insight about job, career, design, music, movies , books and everything around the world. I highly recommended him to watch "The Closer" and listen to the song " The Blowers Daughter"...........and he share his new design to me,.. it;s such a nice sharing section today!
Thanks my dear friend, dragon :) you are always so supportive!

No comments: