Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sick = dead


Hate being sick,, hate the feeling of "losing concentration" on my work ...... hate getting stuck. hate losing my clear mind to think and to analysis........... please please please ,, leave me alone,, dear sick sick devil! I was leaving in hell just like dead for 2 days,, headache keep tracing me and the weather is getting cold and I was hiding in a dark corner waiting for the sunrise. How are you? Are you still living healthly and happily? I guess I got to close my eyes and enter hide myself into the cold dark night again........

6 comments:

bel said...

do take care girl...
drink more water, try to get more rest...

lun said...

pls remember to take good care all time, becoming cooler and cooler...worrying u

pray for u...everyday/night...pls don't get sick again..

ahtong said...

Dear, I will take care, I know I am so easy to get sick, I will try my best to keep warm.

Siu Ching said...

dear tong,
u see, so many people care about u. Please treasure what u've got. 珍惜. take care

ahtong said...

Dear you,
thanks for your care and I will take care especially in these cold days..........
thanks:)

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read tax preparation answering service charlotte Generic for tamiflu reason for rhinoplasty Remove excessive body hair men construction contractor accounting software Get vicodin emergency room Shop for floor mats at 1a auto Oxycontin endone endep Ed morse sawgrass cadillac cum shots Carolina discount furniture outlets merchant account developers Hon wood finish file cabinets chair cheapest folding uk wheel