Tuesday, November 08, 2005

How to deal with stress?


Sometimes,I do ask myself how could i deal with stress? But from time to time, when heavy work load is around me,,,,,I duno how to face it and I easily stressed out. These few days, my stomachache, headache, nightmare....all........ of a sudden come out together andI noticed that i was under great pressure......... I know no matter how hard I try to deal with stress,,,,,,,, i will fail to calm myself down while working non-stop and non-stop....... i always tell myself to use my heart to do that, try work things better ( at least better than last time),,,,,, try to do better is not for others, is for myself............ I duno why i still feel so tense when deadline is coming. I will be in hell these 2 weeks, I know, presentations, assignments, new module,,,,,,, all I need to handle at the same time.....
hey,,,,,,, am I forcing myself..........? what is my goal? what do i want to do? whY I am doing it? In this moment, what I can answer is..... if I promised to do something, I will try my best to do it well,,,,,,,,,,,, although people might not know, but I do things is for myself,, not for the others.........
good night my stressed shoulder

1 comment:

bel said...

take care