Monday, November 07, 2005

Found and lost


Tonight, I was looking for some old CD cover for some teaching stuff,,,,,,,,, I found I lost one CD, I just want to take it out and listen to it..... but it was lost. It was not the first time I lost my CD at my own home, it was such a depressing thing happened in life..... it was a very important CD ,,,,,,, I love it so much,, I guess I won't be able to find another one. It was given from a lost friend,,,,,,,,, the cd was purple........ and my heart is purple right now..... hey cd,, where are you ? I have been losing things day by day,, why you still leaving me? when the time I really want to find you , why you leave me alone? come back? hope it's just a short separation, and you will come back to me again.........

2 comments:

Siu Ching said...

Siu TOng, believe it or not, forget it! pretent not to find it! shout aloudy at home that u wont try to find it! Then when it feels that u dun need it anymore....later.....it comes back!

ahtong said...

ha? really?
I need to try that tonight!
thanks my dear siu ching :)